Friday 3 August 2012

Previews and an explanation

So over the last few weeks my updates have become a little patchy as my life has suddenly got a bit busier. I’ve had so much normal stuff to do in addition to starting a new volunteering job this week. However I’m on top of everything now so my normal posting schedule will be resumed on Monday.
Now I’ve explained myself here are some previews for future posts! Firstly there will be more recipes, in a couple of weeks I intend to post the first non-cupcake recipe. Secondly the Friday reviews should become a little more varied, I’m going to start the book reviews and some slightly more unusual products (which I promise won’t all be from Lakeland!). Finally I’m going to start occasionally posting on Wednesdays; these posts will be one-offs about specific subjects. Future Wednesday posts include: baking troubleshooting, kitchen essentials, discussions on cake sizes etc.
I’m also planning to introduce a series of themed posts entitled “My Dream Kitchen”; these posts will basically be me posting pictures of things I really like and kind of want! This will include kitchen gadgets/appliances, books, home decorations etc.
I hope you enjoyed this little preview and are looking forward to seeing the new posts on Princess Cupcake! Oh and I promise there will be layout improvements coming soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...