Wednesday 13 March 2013

Nerdy Nummies

Continuing with the nerdy theme of yesterdays post, I thought I'd make a quick most to alert you all to the most brilliant Youtube channel I have ever seen.

The channel is owned by Rosanna Pansino, and she does the most amazing series called "Nerdy Nummies". In which she makes some fantastic nerdy themed food, my favourites are the Tetris cookies. This girl is a genius, and most of the things she makes are viewer requests (On the subject of which, seriously fangirls stop suggesting One Direction cakes, there is nothing nerdy about them!). Her channel is pretty popular but if I have only just discovered it I figured that some of my lovely readers probably haven't seen it yet!

Her channel can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/RosannaPansino
And here are the amazing Tetris cookies

I hope you all enjoy her videos, I can't wait to try out some of her recipes. If any of you know of any other cool baking channels, why not share them in the comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...