Wednesday 10 October 2012

Upcoming Treats

If you are a regular visitor here (I like to convince myself that people do re-visit this blog!) you may have noticed that once again my update schedule has gone a little wonky. However there is a reason for this (and I promise it's not life getting in the way), normal activity has temporarily been suspended because I have been planning some spooky new treats...

Yep if my cunning use of the word "treat" hasn't given it away (or the fact I'm announcing new stuff in October...) I have been planning some Halloween themed posts for this month. So what do I have in store? Well mostly pic spam of my Halloween themed cakes but there will also be some simple decorating tutorials and an awesome book review. Oh and a completely un-spooky discussion of The Great British Bake Off as the final is next week.

The new posts shall start on Saturday and there isn't really a plan for what order they go up in, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...