Friday 18 January 2013

Radio Silence

Sorry for the radio silence, my work hours have been all over the place again. Seriously I had a 6am until 10am shift last week, that meant I had to be up at 4am so I could meet my transport at 5:30!! As you can guess that makes finding time to write (and actually having the energy to write) rather tricky. However now my hours have settled down again and England is currently being snowed on, I have time to write again. So I should have a new post up for you soon.

I'm currently writing some stuff about cake decorating, and I had an idea for a new cupcake last night so once I've tried that out I may have some more recipes for you all as well.  :)

Right I'd better get back to writing, toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...