Saturday 8 September 2012

The Big Knit

For those who don't know, The Big Knit is a campaign that Innocent Drinks run every year. They put little knitted hats on bottles of smoothie and for each smoothie wearing a hat that gets sold they donate 25p to charity. This year the charity is Age UK, and the hats are knitted by members of the public.

Now normally I just buy the smoothies with hats on, and consequently confuse shoppers in Sainsbury's by searching the shelves for the best hats! However this year my knitting has improved enought that I feel confident enough to take part and knit some hats! So yeah that's why updates here have slowed a bit recently, I've been busy knitting.
Normal service shall resume on Monday, and Wednesday will see the start of a new series of posts. I'll probably post a few pictures of my hats in the next few weeks, including my cute Cupcake Hat!

Want to know more or take part? Then click the link below and if you see any smoothies wearing hats please buy them, it's worth it Innocent Smoothies are really tasty!
http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/bigknit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...