Friday 31 May 2013

Something new

Hi everyone, this post is kind of a sequel to the Game of Thrones decorating tutorial that I posted the other day. As I mentioned in the first post I made those cakes as a competition entry, and it being a Youtube contest that means a video was required!

So in case you guys are interested, here is the video version of that tutorial.

Honestly I'm not sure if the instructions make more sense spoken, but since I'm planning on getting a new camera later this year I might be able to record some videos for this place. Would any of you be interested in that? I could do tutorial videos on techniques (e.g. icing a cupcake etc.), decorating tutorials like this one or even product reviews.

If something like that would be interesting to you my readers please let me know; email, comment, PM whatever, I'd love to get some feedback on this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...