Thursday 7 February 2013

Valentines Preview

Hi sorry for the lack of updates everyone, I've been so busy working on new posts/other projects that I haven't had time to get anything finished or posted. But to make it up to you all there shall be a flurry of new posts over the next few days as I try and get all the Valentines themed stuff up before next Thursday! So yeah my normal posting schedule of recipes on Mondays and Friday Reviews shall be ignored for the next week.

So what do I have in store for you all?
There shall be 3 new cupcake recipes, a review of the book "Kinky Cupcakes", Valentines decorating tips and some other stuff. Oh and there might even be pictures of my brother's 21st birthday cake.

I'm not really a fan of Valentines, being single it kinda sucks to have an entire day dedicated to reminding you of that fact and I do believe that you should show people that you love them all year round not just on a day created by cards companies. But I am a fan of hearts and pink... so I can happily embrace that element of Valentine's Day (and I love buying tons of cheap chocolate/flowers on Feb 15th!!)  so this year I'm shaking things up. In my world Feb 14th 2013 is "Love Everyone Day, Especially Youself"
We all need a bit more love in our lives especially us girls, so this year I vote that us single girls reclaim Feb 14th for ourselves. Eat cake, get a makeover, whatever just do something that makes you happy and share the love with everyone you care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...